Board of Trustees
The Springfield Prep Board of Trustees is a diverse group with expertise in management, accounting, finance, fundraising, law, marketing, governance, real estate, education, and community organizing. The group holds a common belief in the power of education to change lives.
- Sherriff Balogun, Business Consultant, MassMutual Financial Group
- John Brown, Director of Investment Strategy, MassMutual Financial Group
- Alex Grant, Assistant United States Attorney, Department of Justice
- Robert Leonard, Attorney, Doherty, Wallace, Pillsbury & Murphy, P.C.
- Kelvin Molina, South End Public Safety Coordinator, City of Springfield
- Robin Olejarz, CFO, Specialty Bolt & Screw, Inc.
- Tricia Walker, VP, Advanced Business Analytics, MassMutual Financial Group
- Danielle Williams [Chair] Assistant Clerk Magistrate, Massachusetts Trial Court
The Springfield Prep Advisory Council is made up of experienced Massachusetts education reform leaders.
- Chris Collins, Chief Financial Officer, Academy of the Pacific Rim Charter School
- Jennifer Wallace Jacoby, Assistant Professor of Psychology & Education, Mount Holyoke College
- Michael Larsson, Chief Operating Officer, Match Charter Public School
- Katie Megrian, Founding Principal, Brooke Mattapan Charter School
- Amanda Hillman Seider, Chief of Staff, TFA–Massachusetts