Board of Trustees
The Springfield Prep Board of Trustees is a diverse group with expertise in management, accounting, finance, fundraising, law, marketing, governance, real estate, education, and community organizing. The group holds a common belief in the power of education to change lives.
- Danielle Williams [Chair] Assistant Clerk Magistrate, Massachusetts Trial Court
- Kelvin Molina [Vice Chair], Environmental Health Manager, Public Health Institute of Western Massachusetts
- Alex Grant [Secretary], Assistant United States Attorney, Department of Justice
- Robin Olejarz [Treasurer], Independent Consultant
- Sherriff Balogun, Business Consultant, MassMutual Financial Group
- John Brown, Director of Investment Strategy, MassMutual Financial Group
- Sally Fuller, Project Director, Irene E. & George A. Davis Foundation
- Robert Leonard, Attorney, Doherty, Wallace, Pillsbury & Murphy, P.C.
- Doug Morrin, Vice President & Chief Legal Officer, Annuities, Prudential Financial
- Tricia Walker, Head of Digital Operations, MassMutual Financial Group
The Springfield Prep Advisory Council is made up of experienced Massachusetts education reform leaders.
- Chris Collins, Chief Financial Officer, Academy of the Pacific Rim Charter School
- Jennifer Wallace Jacoby, Assistant Professor of Psychology & Education, Mount Holyoke College
- Michael Larsson, Chief Operating Officer, Match Charter Public School
- Katie Megrian, Founding Principal, Brooke Mattapan Charter School
- Amanda Hillman Seider, Chief of Staff, TFA–Massachusetts