Join the Springfield Prep Team Today!
Join a team of committed education professionals who are working to raise
the bar of what is possible in elementary school education.
How does our interview process work?
Click here for a full description of each step in the process.
Springfield Prep Hiring Process
At Springfield Prep, this is what you will find:
- A high-capacity, values-driven team. Our rigorous selection process ensures that you will work with the best, brightest, and most committed teachers and leaders from across the country.
- Professional development to help you grow. We put a premium on high quality training and support, which includes a three-week summer training program, weekly one-on-one coaching sessions, and weekly workshops focused on curriculum design, instructional delivery, and data-driven instruction.
- Sustainability. Our school model incorporates design elements intended to help make this challenging work sustainable: (1) A two-teacher model, (2) a full operations team to support instructional staff, (3) comprehensive curriculum support to help teachers deliver top-notch lessons every day without reinventing the wheel, and (4) flexible career pathways to ensure that members of our team are able to grow with us.
- Growth Opportunities. Because we will be growing each year, there will be frequent opportunities for professional growth in all areas of instruction, operations, and finance.
- Competitive salaries and benefits and a great work environment. We offer comprehensive compensation packages, including health, vision, and dental insurance, and the kind of well-equipped, professional workspace that great teachers deserve.
Please contact Founding Head of School Bill Spirer at (413) 231-2722 or email@example.com with questions.
As an equal opportunity employer, Springfield Prep hires without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.